Exhibiting at OCEANS 2022 Hampton Roads provides access to the marine industry’s influencers and decision-makers, including leading scientists, technologists, engineers, and government representatives. Additionally, the OCEANS 2022 Conference boasts a rich mix of key academic leaders and sought after industry speakers and presenters along with significant government agency representation from organizations like the United States Navy (USN), The Office of Naval Research (ONR), and The U.S. Department of Commerce’s National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) to name a few.
As an exhibitor at the OCEANS 2022 Hampton Roads Conference, you will enjoy other benefits such as:
- The ability to create new relationships in the entire marine technology supply chain – government, scientific, military, and commercial customers are waiting to be introduced to your company.
- Opportunity to raise the profile of your company and align your brand with the marine science, technology, and engineering sector.
- Access to network with fellow sector leaders.
- Capacity to attend technical program sessions and stay on the cutting edge of what’s next in the worlds of marine science, technology, and engineering.
- Invitation to participate in topical roundtables in the Exhibitor Theater to deepen your understanding of the needs and challenges of practitioners within the industry.
- Up-to-date information on government and agency spending.
- Information on the latest technological developments in both industry and academia.
- Meet high-level government financial stakeholders.
The OCEANS 2022 Hampton Roads exhibit floor is optimized to promote significant attendee and exhibitor engagement so industry-leading organizations, vendors, and suppliers will have ample opportunities to network with current and prospective customers:
- The exhibit hall is located literally in the thoroughfare between the main plenary auditorium and the technical session rooms, encouraging optimum traffic and participation in exhibit hall events.
- All lunches and applicable session breaks will be held on the exhibit floor, with the lunch session on day one expanded to 90 minutes to allow substantial time for business interactions.
- The Learning Theater, set as a featured attraction of the exhibit floor, provides exhibitors and patrons an opportunity to share technical presentation and product demonstrations.
For new and returning exhibitors, opportunities abound to capitalize on meeting new contacts and renewing old relationships. Make sure to visit the live floorplan, learn about the education village and exhibitor track engagements! How will you leverage the opportunity this year?
Exhibit Hall Hours:
Tuesday: Noon to 7pm
Wednesday: 10am to 5pm
Thursday: 10am to 1:30pm