Old Dominion University, as the Host University for OCEANS 2022 Hampton Roads, invites trade schools, community colleges, universities, non-profit organizations and start-up businesses to exhibit their oceans-related capabilities and to sponsor their students and faculty to attend. With an expected attendance of 2,500 and exhibits from more than 100 marine-related companies, plus state and federal entities, OCEANS 2022 will provide unique opportunities for these organizations to participate in the “Education Village” area of the Exhibition, to showcase their research and educational programs in skilled and professional trades, coastal engineering, marine sciences, ocean observing, and marine technologies.
Resilient Coasts: Adapting Today to Secure Tomorrow is the local theme of OCEANS 2022. We invite you to highlight your organization’s innovative research and engineering solutions for this and other important ocean-related issues.
OCEANS 2022 will provide especially valuable opportunities for your students:
- To foster and promote their involvement in technical conferences;
- To interact one-on-one with conference attendees from the international marine research and industrial communities;
- To develop contacts for future employment opportunities.
For those joining as non-profit organizations or start-up businesses, OCEANS 2022 will:
- Connect you to an audience of curated, high-level leaders from across the DoD, Government, Industry, and Academia
- Provide insights into the fastest growing markets and ocean technology needs
- Provide an open platform for networking and collaboration opportunities
Please join ODU in the “Education Village” in the Exhibit Hall by reserving turn-key kiosk today! Each College/University, Non-profit, and start-up business will be granted a discounted rate for this turn-key solution.
1 Full conference registration
2 Exhibit hall only registrations
2 Special discounted registration rate allotments
Carpet for booth space
1 Counter chair, wastebasket and standard electric
*counter will have show branding*
Please complete this questionnaire for approval on being accepted into the Education Village